Peppermint Oatmeal- Essential Oil
One sniff of this soap and you're instantly transported to the farm garden. Dewdrops sprinkling your skin as it drips from the tin roof, before you can snatch a few sweet and calming little mint leaves to savor.
Always clean, bright, sweet and invigorating. Peppermint Oatmeal soap also has a scoop of oatmeal added to soothe and exfoliate your skin. Do be careful on sensitive skin areas and near your eyes until you get a feel for just how zingy this soap can be!
My Goat Milk Soap
This rich, creamy, and nutrient dense milk that we use to produce our award-winning handcrafted soap is produced by a herd of tranquil, yet spunky Nigerian dwarf and mini Nubian goats. Goats that spend their days jovially meandering through pastures, in large family groups, munching native pasture grasses and shrubs to turn into some of the sweetest milk around.
We take this vitamin-laden milk and blend it with carefully selected vegetable, and essential oils to give you a soft succulent skin as you have never had before! Gentle enough for sensitive skin and very soothing to irritated, or problem skin.
Our bars are hand measured, mixed, poured, cut and wrapped. Each bar is 3 oz of heaven.
Why Use a Milk Based Soap
Using a milk based soap rather than water-based, as are most soaps, you can enjoy these benefits in addition to the ones procured from the natural oils in our Artisan Soaps.
* High in Vitamin A to Repair Damaged Skin Tissue
* Will does not dry out skin, high butterfat (cream) in goats milk retains skin moisture, I love to shave with my milk soap, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no need for lotion afterward
* Goats milk also contains Selenium. Selenium is believed by scientists to play an important roll in preventing skin cancer
* Milk contains a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Lactic Acid, this acid helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, maintaining a smoother younger look
Raw Goat Milk, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil (rapeseed), Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (lye) and essential/fragrance oils
* Milk contains a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Lactic Acid, this acid help to remove dead skin cells from your skins surface, maintaining a smoother younger look
Raw Goat Milk, Palm Kernel Oil, Oilve Oil, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil (Rapeseed), Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) and Essential Oils.
Wholesale Spring Morning Goat Milk Soap
Minumum order for soap is 30 Bars. No less than 6 of each scent.